Black River Wilderness Park is owned and operated by the
Chippewas of Mnjikaning First Nation
Black River Wilderness Park
7476 Simcoe Road 169
We offer overnight as well as weekly rates. Our Season runs from April 18 - October 13.
We can accommodate any size trailer and we have pull through sites.
Our sites have:
Canadian KOA Kampgrounds offer you an excellent place to unwind and have a terrific holiday! If you are going to travel in Canada, whether it is in a RV, 5th wheel or in a Kabin, there's no better way than KOA.
Just like our neighbors to the south, Canadian KOA's offer plenty of activities for you and your family. Though each is unique in its own setting, each will still offer you that great feeling of knowing before you arrive that everything is going to be clean, safe, and peaceful. Spend some time exploring our campgrounds online, and then make a reservation. You'll be glad you did!
* Trailer Park and Camping Info family fun for all
* both seasonal and transient camping available
* our trailer sites are serviced with up to a 30 amp electrical service, drinking water and sewers provided
* clean modern washrooms with hot showers and flush toilets
* our beach includes a large cedar dock and a swim raft for your swimming enjoyment
* we offer some lakefront and lakeview sites
* manager is available on site 24 hours each day
* ice, firewood and bait sold on site
* pets are welcome, but are required to be leashed at all times
* several playgrounds, sports fields, horseshoe pits, bocci ball, croquet and weekend tractor rides
Boat Slips and Dockage
* can accommodate up to a 20 ft. boat
* launch ramp
* access to the Trent Severn Waterway System
* boat rentals available - paddle boat, canoe, rowboat and small motor boats with a 9.9 outboard motor.
For information on how to get on this list, please contact us.
Local Attractions: [ Attractions ] [ Bed and Brkfast ] [ Camping ] [ Festivals and Events ] [ Golf ] [ Hotels ] [ Provinial Parks ] [ Resorts ] [ Restaurants ] [ Shopping ]